A yoga mat is a stretchy and sticky mat that is specially designed for the practice of yoga. A yoga mat is equipped with certain features that help you in doing yoga with great convenience. Whether you are a beginner or somewhere in the middle, you should understand that a yoga mat is essential for your safety. You should always carry best yoga mat for carpet to your yoga class, and enjoy every moment of your yoga sessions.
Following we have compiled a guideline for buying, using, and selecting the best non-slip yoga mat:
Best Non Slip Yoga Mat
Whether you have the worst knee pain or sore back, the following rundown will help you in purchasing the best-quality non-slip yoga mat:
1. Brandvilla Indoor and Outdoor Yoga Mat for Home and Gym Workout –Offered with carrying Bag and Shoulder Strap –Non-Slip Yoga Mat
This is a Made in India product, which offers the best-quality features to users. Brandvilla is a non-slip yoga mat. It is most suitable for yoga mats for indoor as well as outdoor use.
- It has the perfect size of 2 feet wide and 6 feet long.
- It has thicker and high-density foam.
- It comforts and supports your knees, hips, elbows, and spine.
- Both sides of the Brandvilla yoga mat are non-slip.
- This is a durable and high-quality yoga mat that is waterproof and sweat-resistant.
2. Anti-Slip, Gym Workout, Yoga Practice and Premium Thickness of Yoga Mat – Fitness Mantra Yoga Mat – Available at Affordable Rates
This is a Fitness Mantra yoga mat that is available at quite affordable prices. Fitness Mantra yoga mat is a high-quality yoga mat. It is suitable for both women and men.
- Due to its lightweight feature, it can be easily carried around.
- It is also easy to store this amazing-quality yoga mat.
- Fitness Mantra Yoga Mat is anti-slip, which prevents users from slipping.
- The premium thickness of the yoga mat supports users to a greater extent.
- It is easier to clean this yoga mat.
How to Choose A Best Non-Slip Yoga Mat?
Here is how you can choose the best-quality non-slip yoga mat:
1. Anti-Slip Yoga Mat
For choosing an anti-slip yoga mat, you must first of all check whether the anti-slip yoga mat is slip-resistant from both sides. It should be non-slippery on both sides. When it comforts you from both sides, you can practice the toughest yoga positions and alignments quite well.
2. Sticky and Body-Friendly Yoga Mat
A yoga mat should be sticky. It means that a yoga mat should stick to the ground on one side. The yoga mat must be body-friendly over the top. A body-friendly yoga mat is safe from all kinds of dangerous chemicals that can have a bad effect on the body.
An anti-slip yoga mat should be free from latex, harmful chemical compounds, and non-toxic material.
3. High-Quality and Durable Material
A non-slip yoga mat should consist of high-quality material. It canbe made of PVC or rubber material that is highly durable. Durability is an essential feature as it offers great value for money.
4. Stylish, Comfortable and Lightweight
A non-slip yoga mat should consist of the best-quality, stylishly patterned, comfortable, and a lightweight yoga mat. A lightweight yoga mat can be easily carried around, making it travel-friendly.
A yoga mat should be offered with a 1 year or more warranty. If you are not satisfied with the features of an anti-slip yoga mat, you can always get your anti-slip yoga mat replaced.
These are some of the top features of the non-slip yoga mat that you should purchase.
User Guide of the Best Non Slip Yoga Mat
While using a non-slip yoga mat, you should take care of the following instructions:
- You should not use rugged shoes or dirt-filled shoes on the surface of the yoga mat.
- Try not to spill water or use a yoga mat on a slippery surface.
- You must not wash the anti-slip yoga mat – unless you are sure that it is washable. There are only a few washable yoga mats.
- Wipe down the yoga mat with a damp cloth after each use. It helps you in maintaining the newness of the non-slip yoga mat.
Buying Guide of a Best Non-Slip Yoga Mat
Following are some of the top features that you should seek in a non-slip yoga mat:
An anti-slip yoga mat should also have premium thickness. It supports the legs and body of users to a greater extent.
The yoga mat should consist of high-quality material, which does not get torn or damaged easily. Yoga is physical exercise. So, the material should be abrasion-resistant.
You should only choose a high-quality and durable anti-slip yoga mat.
4. Style of the Yoga Mat
A yoga mat should have a stylish and premium-quality design and patterns. It reflects your own personality – as it happens to be your yoga mat.
5. Affordable and Lightweight
There is no need to purchase a pricey yoga mat. You should only go for an affordable and lightweight anti-slip yoga mat.
Top Features of the Best Non Slip Yoga Mat
Following are some of the top features of the best non-slip yoga mat:
- An anti-slip yoga mat should offer great cushioning for supporting your joints and knees.
- The material should have medium density so you cannot feel the floor underneath you.
- It should be soft, comfortable, and plush, which supports users greatly.
- The slip-resistant yoga mat should be extra-wide, extra-lengthy, and extra-thick. Then, you can practice yoga on the mat everyday comfortably without complaining of any joint pain.
- A yoga mat should also be anti-slip on both sides. A yoga mat should be slip-resistant on the bottom. The upper surface should also be body-friendly, which makes it easy for you to practice yoga.
Anti-slip is one of the most important features of a yoga mat. If a yoga mat lacks it, it will fail at supporting you. You will end up either slipping or gliding. So, buy an anti-slip yoga mat to prevent slipping.