Listen to the Podcast:
Subscribe to the Y Travel Podcast and LEAVE A REVIEW
After an almost six month break, we are back recording our travel podcast. We didn’t intend to be away for that long.
We are firm believers in “do the best from where you are with what you have.”
And that was been 2020 for us. Our bandwidth was limited, our stress levels high, and our challenges were numerous.
I guess it just all got to much for us and we took a step back.
It was a powerful step. It helped us gain clarity, cull, cut back, refine and grow our strength muscles to rebuild.
2021 has started off well for us. We’re definitely revitalized and refreshed and have a LOT more bandwidth. Thankfully, we’re now able to outsource a few of the burdensome tasks we had to take on ourselves due to the travel industry stopping.
We’re excited to bring back travel stories to you!
We did mention in the podcast, that we’d be sharing our podcast in video form. We had video malfunction when recording this episode, so wait until Episode 29!!
SHOW NOTES: RESOURCE LINKS
Our travel story podcast episodes
- Episode 1: Solo Travel and Working Abroad before we met
- Episode 2: Our 5 year honeymoon living and traveling the world
- Episode 3: The Dark times and Birth of the girls and travel blog
- Episode 4: Embracing Family Travel and our 18 month Australian road trip
- Episode 5: Getting a green card and traveling the US