Cancun is known all over the world for its stunning fine white sand beaches, mesmerizing turquoise waters and unparalleled weather, as well as great air and land connectivity and the first class hotel infrastructure that make Cancun one of the best destinations in the world.
Throught out the pandemic, Mexican authorities never attempted to close the country to prevent the spread of covid-19, which made Cancun the second most visited tourist destination in the world.
With all entry restrictions lifted only in a number of countries, airlines from Europe and the United States have regarded Cancun as a way to compensate for the markets they are unable to serve.
Therefore, they are now launching direct flights to this region.
New Flights From Europe To Cancun
- Iberojet – Iberojet, a popular Spanish airline, has been flying from Lisbon to Cancun since April. In July, it plans to increase the frequency of flights from Madrid to Cancun. A new direct service from Barcelona to Cancun also opened in June.
- AirCaraïbes – Air Caraibes, a French airline, will launch a service from Paris to Cancun in October and offer two weekly flights by December, increasing to three flights in December 2022.
- Condor Airlines – Condor Airlines will start a fifth weekly flight on the Frankfurt-Cancun route in May.
- TUI – TUI, a well-known British airline, is increasing the number of flights to Cancun. Visitors will be able to travel to Cancun from various cities such as Manchester, London, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Newcastle and others from May. There are also direct flights to Cancun from Amsterdam and Brussels.
New Flights To Isla Cozumel
- Suncountry – Suncountry will resume two weekly flights from Dallas to Isla Cozumel in June (Thursdays and Saturdays).
- Volaris – Volaris will begin daily flights from Lima to Cancun in June.
- Southwest Airlines – In June, Southwest Airlines will begin flights from Denver to Cozumel.
- American Airlines – Beginning in June, American Airlines will fly from Denver to Cozumel on Saturdays.
- United Airlines – In May, United Airlines will resume weekly flights from Los Angeles to Cozumel.
New Flights From The U.S. To Cancun
- Frontier Airlines – Frontier Airlines will increase the frequency of its flights from Tampa to Cancun to several times a week. Starting in May, they will be able to fly from Houston to Cancun four times a week.
The New Flights To Cancun From South America
- SKY Airlines – SKY Airlines will improve its flights from Lima to Cancun with everyday flights.
The post U.S. And European Airlines Launching New Routes To Cancun appeared first on Traveling Lifestyle.